WHY CAN'T I SEE PRICES?
Our exclusive prices are available to members only. Login to Spy Optic Standard Issue through our GovX portal to start shopping.
Built to survive on Mars, the Rover’s tough. In fact, select colorways bring ANSI Z87.1 certified lens retention and high mass impact protection together with the detail- and mood-enhancing Happy Lens™. Features include a virtually indestructible Grilamid® construction, high-quality pin hinges, and Hytrel™ rubber temple tips for a more secure, comfortable fit.
- Select colorways feature ANSI Z87.1 certified for lens retention and high mass impact resistance
- Happy Lens™ enhances color and contrast, increases clarity, and improves mood and alertness
- Available with the Trident™ polarization that eliminates reflective light
- Hytrel™ rubber temple tips for a secure, comfortable fit in the wettest conditions
- Constructed from virtually indestructible Grilamid®
- 8-base polycarbonate ARC® lenses for optical superiority
- High-quality, long-lasting pin hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frame measures 59-16-12
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS WARNING
This product can expose you to Bisphenol A. A chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/product